Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Juice Fast Day 4!

In general I felt pretty good today. Those great old hunger pangs get better with each day. I have found that drinking an adequate amount of water in between juicing does help. Still having some muscle pain, and in general I still have some fatigue. Not much, just still feel "off". I'm anemic so I am always going to feel slightly fatigued. I haven't started working out yet. I am doing yoga however most mornings. I do a beginners yoga, just some light stretching, breathing, and meditation. I do it right in my living room! I found some great beginners yoga tutorials on youtube. It definitely relaxes you! After I'm done with this first week of juicing I am going to start exercising. During a fast they recommend light exercise! No running a marathon during a fast! Haha. Walking is great! So I will probably try to walk each morning. Tip for the day...turn the TV OFF! I kept seeing restaurant/food commercials and it was making me SO hungry! Stuck with my mean green today! Happy juicing everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment